Remote Telephone Collections Agent
Salary; £23,000 - £24,000 (base salary)
Hours; 37.5 Part-Time Also considered.
Location; UK Remote working
Essential Experience Required; Must have a minimum 2-3 years of current debt recovery or credit control experience
If you have the required experience in this industry and are looking to work on a remote basis, we would like to hear from you!
Controlaccount Plc, Based in Stoke Prior Bromsgrove, has been providing Outsourcing, Credit Control and debt recovery solutions for over 40 years and is proud to partner with over 300 businesses, public entities and not-for-profit organisations, as well as some of the world’s most recognisable logistical companies.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit experienced Telephone Collections Agents on a Remote Basis for the following teams;
- Courier - Collecting unpaid invoices on behalf of a blue-chip company within the logistics industry
- Duty & VAT - Collecting outstanding Duty & VAT on behalf of a blue-chip company which has been incurred by individuals upon a parcel being received from outside of the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Veterinary Team - Collecting unpaid invoices on behalf of various veterinary establishments we work with.
About the role
As a Remote Telephone Collections Agent (internally known as Payment Negotiator) you will be responsible for communicating directly with customers over the phone to collect monies and resolve outstanding balances, owed to our respective clients.
- Teamwork and commitment are a must! You will be part of a specific team and will have the assistance of a manager for help and guidance throughout the day. Your main duties will involve launching and taking of calls through our automated dialler system.
- The role requires negotiation, persuasion skills as well as a mind for problem-solving. You will work with customers to resolve queries and collect payments, whilst maintaining a professional approach. Customers may have account queries. The role requires a level of patience, understanding and diligence.
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping is important to ensure notes and arrangements are recorded, communicated and documented as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years current debt recovery and or credit control experience along with a sound knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Controlaccount strive to be the best we can be and are interested in others joining us who embrace this ethos and who will thrive working on a remote basis.
What we can offer you;
Annual salary range between £23,000-£24,000 (depending on your experience level (pro-rata for part-time)
- Incentive scheme with the ability to earn a shared pot of £250.00 a month
- 20 days holiday per holiday year, plus up to an extra 5 days increasing with service and Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Pension scheme
- Employee Life Insurance (after 1 years’ service)
- Health cash plan to assist with the cost of eye and dental care amongst other expenses (After Probationary Period)
Our usual office opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-17:30pm. Full time working hours will be based on working 5 days per week at 7.5 hours per day.
How to apply
Please complete and submit our online application form detailing your experience for the role and if you are looking for a full or part time position and the hours you are looking for.
Please also attach an up-to-date CV with a covering letter where possible.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application as we may decide to close the advert early.