Struggling to get heard? It’s no surprise that we all feel a little overwhelmed by overflowing communication channels. With multiple ways for companies to connect to their audience i.e., social media, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, standard SMS, telephony … not to mention email (worth noting that a recent survey by the Data & Marketing Association showed that a large proportion of emails users had at least two email addresses) - you can see why sometimes it is difficult to get your message through.
Whilst all the above channels play their part in an integrated comms strategy with your clients, customers and prospects, there is no getting away from it – customers still like the personal touch.
Whether you are looking to promote your products or services via branded direct mail, engage with your clients via a survey, cross sell and upsell, send out dunning letters or credit control reminders, branded lettering – or white labelled lettering – is going to make more of an impression than any other channel.
Benefits of branded lettering and direct mail
- Personalisation – Our service enables you to tailor everything in your lettering to an exact client or prospect. This could be as simple as using their name and company address within the letter content, but can include other data such as buying preferences, purchase history, upsell of products or services to complement a previous purchase. Branded lettering can also include unique web links, promo codes, QR codes and imagery. The options are endless and will create impact, making your message more memorable.
- Targeting your ideal customer or prospect – Data segmentation can help you reach your ideal audience more effectively. Options for segmentation include region/geography, ABC1 demographic (gender, age, social grade), household spend or lifestyle – the possibilities are endless to connect you to your ideal customer.
- Formats – Whilst lettering is the most common option for direct mail, we can help you deliver your on-brand message via a range of formats – leaflets, brochures, greeting cards. We will have the perfect solution to your mail requirements.
- Reach your recipient – Stay ahead of the curve and cut through the white noise to reach your prospects. With email being the quickest and cheapest communication channel, we are seeing fewer pieces of post than we used to, meaning that direct mail has a greater chance of reaching the recipient’s doormat or desk, rather than finding its way into a junk folder.
- Track your ROI – By using unique codes such as promo codes, a unique telephone number, directing traffic to a bespoke landing page on your website you can efficiently and accurately measure how successful your mail campaign is.
- Get results – Nearly 50% of recipients responded positively to direct mailing that they received in 2019. In addition, a recent survey, reported that 62% of people like receiving mail promoting an offer or service. 56% of those surveyed also said that they trust companies who mail to them over those that only email.
- Cost effective – For less than the price of a postage stamp, Controlaccount can manage your mail services. We’ll work with you to create an impactful campaign and get it delivered on time. We’ll manage any returned mail as it comes back, cleaning your data as we go. This means that your campaigns will become more efficient and effective.
Why use Controlaccount’s branded lettering service?
Controlaccount can help you deliver on-brand communications to your customers or prospects at a low cost. Our direct mail or branded lettering service will help you engage with your audience in a time-efficient, cost-effective manner, that is enormously valuable for your business.
Our service will help to improve efficiency by reducing internal manual labour (we send out 1000s of branded letters each day on behalf of SMEs and leading global businesses). We will also help to reduce your overheads (our branded lettering service costs less that a first-class stamp) and communicate effectively with your audience. We also manage any returned mail (when recipient is not there/gone away) – which enables clients to keep their own records compliant and increase ROI.
We work with our clients to agree template of letter(s) with their own branding and agree a workflow – i.e., which letters go when etc. All letters sent can be viewed via our ClientWeb (and clients can instruct us here or update addresses and records). From here, any further communication can be directed to the client’s own telephone lines, or we can manage calls from our own 24/7 call centre. See our Inbound Call Management services for more information.
Our service is flexible and bespoke to client needs; we will work with you to agree a suitable and effective 360-degree workflow to help you reduce overheads and increase productivity.
If you’re interested in talking to us about how we can help, get in contact today and we will be delighted to discuss your requirements. You can contact us here.